Friday 11 May 2012

STORY OF A HEN WHO WALKS LIKE A PENGUIN



This is a real story of one hen that met with an accident during infancy making it walk proud and straight henceforth.

Few years back, while visiting a Piggery Farm run by a Vet. Friend of mine, I came across this hen majestically strolling around the courtyard like a penguin. I was curious and took these pictures with my N95 Mobile Phone.



My friend told me latter that the particular bird
was hit by a bike when still a tiny chick. The accident broke the backbone of the poor little birdie. My Friend lovingly nursed it back to life and to a different life.



The little chick which was once left for dead now proudly walks with its head held high and regally stands straight like a king holding court amongst its peers.


Kudos to my friend and to all the animal lovers who can find the time and the sympathy to take care of wounded animals in distress.
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment